Oklahoma, www.OK.gov

Attention: Unemployment compensation is taxable. The Oklahoma Employment Security Commission will mail all unemployment compensation recipients a 1099-G within the next month. 1099’s are required to be sent to the address of record and cannot be forwarded by the United States Post Office. If you have moved since filing, you must update your address to receive the 1099. You may update your address by accessing our internet claims system at https://unemployment.state.ok.us/. If you are unable to change your address online, please report to a local office to complete the address change. If you report in person, you will be asked to provide identification before any changes are made.

All individuals who received unemployment benefits in 2021 will receive a 1099-G. These forms will be mailed out by January 31st, and will need to be included with income tax filings.

Please enter your social security number again: - -
Please verify your social security number before continuing: